Monday, March 22, 2010

Okay God, I'm listening :)

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well!  I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate all of you.  I really couldn't do this without you!  Thanks for everything you've done for me, it means so much!  I am having the time of my life right now, and I guess it's a good time to let everyone who hasn't heard already--I will be staying until at least June.  The "youth group" people are coming June 19th, and I started to wonder if it made sense for me to go back in May.  So one morning last week I was just praying and listening to worship songs for a while by myself.  As I was listening to "This Fragile Breath" by Todd Agnew, he sings "Speak to me, speak to me please" so I started praying and just said, "God, if you want me to stay until at least June, perhaps longer, but at least not go back in May, I need a sign.  I want to make sure it's You and that I'm following Your plans.  So if You want me to stay, please play "I Am Nothing" by Jeremy Camp next (I had iTunes on shuffle).  Can you guess what song played next?  You guessed it, "I Am Nothing".  I don't think I can get a clearer confirmation than that, eh?  So I'm staying until at least June, but I also know that I'm falling in love, or have fallen in love, with this place, and it feels like home to me.  I miss all of you, of course, but I don't miss home at all.  I feel like I've found where I belong down here, and I know that God is going to use me for His glory, and I love knowing He can use me :D  Thank you so much for all of your support, it means the world to me!!  Well I'm off to bed because I had SUCH a long week last week, so I'll tell you about that sometime soon.  Thanks again everyone and Dios les bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment